RM 470 per pax
A quick mountain retreat.
Day 1 (Dinner)
Meet & greet at the airport. Proceed to Upside Down House. Transfer to Kundasang for a 2-3 hour journey by road via picturesque Crocker Range and highland villages. Proceed to Kundasang War Memorial and fruits & vegetables stalls. Check-in to Kinabalu Pine Resort, Kundasang. Free at leisure. Dinner at the resort.
Day 2 (Breakfast & lunch)
(8:00 AM) After breakfast at the resort, proceed to Poring Hot Spring, situated at the foothills of Mount Kinabalu. A must visit is the Treetop Canopy Walkway just 20 minutes hike away (subject to entrance fee of your own expense). Experience walking 40 metres above the rainforest floor.
Then take a dip in one of the outdoor sulphurous thermal pools for a Japanese open-air thermal bath, believed to possess curative powers. Back to the resort for lunch.
Proceed to Kinabalu National Park for a presentation at Exhibition Hall. The park is home to many endemic species of flora and fauna, including Nepenthes Rajah — the largest pitcher plant in the world, fascinating orchids and Borneo’s montane rainforest birds. Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
Two nights accommodation (twin-share) at Kinabalu Pine Resort, Kundasang.
Return transfer from airport or Kota Kinabalu to Kundasang.
Brief city tour (upon arrival & prior departure, if time permits).
Meals as per itinerary.
Entrance fees where applicable.
Return airfare (own arrangement), travel insurance and items not mentioned above.
Reservations are subject to room availability.
Surcharge of RM 40 per room per night will be imposed during Malaysian Public Holidays (Resort High Season) and Malaysian School Holidays.
Upside Down House
Kinabalu National Park
Kundasang War Memorial
Poring Hot Springs
Village fruits & vegetables stalls
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is valid until 31 March 2018.
2. The above package is applicable to Malaysians only.
3. Additional charge of RM 80 per pax for foreigners.
4. Package quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) nett.
5. The above rate quoted is subject to change without prior notice.
6. Surcharge of RM 40 per room per night will be imposed during Malaysian Public Holidays and Malaysian School Holidays.
7. Children between 3 to 11 years old are chargeable at:-
- 30% off from adult rates (with extra beds)
- 40% off from adult rates (without extra beds)
8. Booking must be made 60 working days prior to arrival date and full payment is required upon confirmation.
9. Full refund will be granted for cancellations made more than 50 working days prior to arrival. 50% refund for cancellations made more than 30 working days prior to arrival. No refunds for cancellations made less than 30 working days prior to arrival, events related to no show, or any goods or services that are not utilised.
10. Anyone participating in any tours of holidays organised by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, or other travellers. The company reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved as and when necessary or in the case of force majeure.